Friday, October 5, 2012

What do Royal Purple Ladies Drive?

At the end of July I traded in my BMW 328i and bought a Fiat 500c Lounge.

No one could believe I traded in my Beemer for a Fiat, but I had my reasons.
  • For one thing I got a good deal from Fiat because it was the end of the month and 2013 models would be rolling out soon. 
  • I would have never bought it unless it was a convertible. It's priceless to say I drove around topless to see the expression on people's faces. 
  • I get an average of 32 MPG which is important because my commute to and from the Royal Purple offices is 63.4 miles round trip, five days a week.
  • The Bluetooth quality is amazing and I'm in love with hands free driving. It drives me crazy when I get behind men and women who are driving erratically because they are talking on the phone. Even worse is women who feel the need to put their makeup on in the car, but that's a whole other blog topic.
Here she is - affectionately known as the Spice Girl or Little Tomato.


The point of all of this is? What do you drive?

I invite you to post a picture to our RP Ladies Facebook page, send it as a message or email it to me at msolomon@royalpurple.com. I've created a Pinterest board where I'll post what you submit. Daily driver, project car, truck, motorcycle, something unique that a guy would say, "no way a woman drives that!" We want to know what the Royal Purple Ladies drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment